March 22, 2013
There is a large variety of options with this craft. You can use a white bowl, cup, paper plate, or just plain construction paper. You can add cotton balls for fuzziness, bunny paws, and more. Have fun with whatever you have on hand!
Materials I used:
- White bowl
- White foam rectangle
- Pink foam rectangle
- 1 white pipe cleaner
- 1 pink pipe cleaner
- Googlie eyes
- Using the white foam rectangle (or paper or felt), cut out an extra elongated oval and split in half for the ears.
- Using the pink foam rectangle (or paper or felt), cut out another elongated, but slightly smaller oval and split in half for the ears.
- Glue the pink onto the white, then glue the combo behind the bowl (or plate or piece of paper).
- Glue on the googlie eyes.
- Fold the white pipe cleaner in half and cut in the middle. Glue to the face for whiskers.
- Fold center of pink pipe cleaner into a triangle, allowing the ends to fold out and form the bunny mouth. Glue on top of the whiskers.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC