Attending a holiday potluck? Don’t stress over the details—even transporting your favorite dish from one home to another should be easy to do.
Impress your friends and family by roasting a turkey or ham in Reynolds Bakeware
. Bakeware makes cooking and transporting a cinch. It’s made with heavy-duty aluminum, so you don’t have to worry about spilling juices. And the bright-blue exterior is stylish enough for serving. You can see how well they work with this enjoyable bacon-infused turkey recipe:Bacon Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- 1 10-12 pound turkey
- 8-9 strips of bacon
- Olive oil
- 1 Large Reynolds® Bakeware Heavy Duty pan
- Preheat oven to 200° F. Place turkey, breast side down, in the Reynolds Bakeware pan. Cook turkey for 1 hour.
- Turn heat up to 250°. Turn turkey over. Rub with olive oil and lay uncooked bacon strips across the top of bird, then cover with Reynolds Non-Stick foil (dull side touching the food). Cook an additional one hour with heat at 250° F.
- Remove foil, turn heat up to 350°-400° F and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let juicy settle for 10 minutes before slicing.
Be sure the turkey is completely thawed before starting to cook it. Depending on the size of the bird, this may take several days in the refrigerator.
And if you’re not in charge of the main dish, preparing a dessert that won’t stick to the pan is a must! Try these fudgy brownies that are so delicious, but won’t have you embarrassingly scraping the bottom of the pan to serve.Fudgy Brownies RecipeRecipe is doubled for the 9x13 pan
- 1/2 C plus 2 Tbls butter
- 1 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 C Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C All-Purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 9x13 Reynolds® Bakeware Pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring after each time, until butter is completely melted. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Mix will be very grainy.
- After the mixture has cooled, stir in the vanilla extract. Next, add the egg and beat until it is fully incorporated. Add the flour and mix until just combined, careful not to over mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into 9x13 Reynolds® Bakeware Pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
for more great recipes, coupons and kitchen tips.