Here is a simple snack that your kids will love helping you make and the flowers will have them thinking Spring!
Fruit Flower Snack
- Peanut Butter*
- Strawberry, stem and hull removed
- Apple, cut into wedges
- Raisins or dried cranberries
*If your child has peanut allergies, cream cheese is a great substitute.
An adult should do the cutting and your child can assemble the flower as follows:
- Spread peanut butter in the center of a plate with a child safe utensil.
- Put the strawberry upside down in the middle of the peanut butter.
- Place the apple wedges around the strawberry like flower petals.
- Put some raisins around the strawberry (on top of the apple).