Thank you for being a part of our Macaroni Kid Lakewood/Littleton community. It has only been a little over a week since I have taken over here, busy as bee and loving every minute of it! I have been working hard to input events for you and your family to enjoy. There is so much for us all to do, right here in our very own neighborhoods! Please keep checking the calendar frequently, as it will continue to fill up with events and fun stuff to entertain, educate and exhaust your kiddos of all ages.
In this weeks' issue:
- May 1st is May Day, and that's just next week! Check out our article on May Day Traditions for a bit of history and a few fun ideas to celebrate. Or check our pinterest page, MAY DAY! for more ideas!
- Go Fly a Kite! Some fun facts about this summertime activity.
- I love to re-use, re-purpose, recycle...just about anything! Easter is over check out these creative ways to re-use those plastic eggs!
- Not cooking tonight, headed out instead? These tips will keep everyone smiling all the way through desert.
- Looking for a healthy and yummy snack! Banana Blueberry Muffins, yumm!
- Another handy guide: Your Local Libraries
Have a great week everyone!
Please email me at [email protected]
if you have an event to submit!