Lemonade is an undeniable flavor of summer, wouldn't you agree? A friend of mine shared her recipe for Lemonade Pie and when I made it for my family, my youngest son proclaimed that he "wanted to stick his whole face in it." I think that means "it's really good." And it's really easy to make. And it's inexpensive. (I added the last two myself. He just said it was really good!)
You can bring the taste of summer to your next meal or get together with this recipe, too!
- 6 oz. can of frozen lemonade or limeade (note: I LOVE the flavor of lemonade and wanted it to be VERY prominent, so I used a full 11.5 oz. can)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. whipped topping (I used a bit more - closer to 16 oz.)
- 2 graham cracker crusts (I used premade that I bought at the store, but feel free to make your own if you are feeling ambitious!)
- In a bowl, blend the frozen lemonade, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Once smooth, pour mixture into the 2 graham cracker crusts.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve frozen.
Because this makes two pies, you can serve one for dessert and keep one in the freezer for unexpected company … or unexpected Lemonade Pie cravings!