Summer is full of get-togethers with family and friends - picnics, pool parties, potlucks - and most require that you to "bring a dish to pass." Like most busy families, you're probably looking for a dish that the guests will not only like, but one that is also easy to make, transport and clean up from, right?
For your next family or neighborhood event, be the star of the desert table with Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Cupcakes! Just two ingredients, minimal prep time and easy to get to your destination, these are the perfect picnic treat.
What you'll need:
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- Muffin tin and cupcake liners
What you'll do:
- Line 18 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix the brownie mix according to the directions on the package.
- Add the bag of peanut butter chips.
- Fill each cupcake liner about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 24 minutes.
- Cool slightly in the pan before removing cupcakes from the muffin tin.
Baking this dessert in cupcake liners creates the perfect single-serving portion and eliminates the need for extra pans and serving utensils at your party. In fact, to transport, place cooled cupcakes in a gallon-sized freezer bag and go! You can bring a serving platter to set out on the buffet, but these will be snatched up by guests so quickly, there's really no need!