- Your favorite apples!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Thinly slice apples. They can be peeled or not, depending on your preference.
- Lay apples slices on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about one hour, flipping the apples over halfway through baking. The total baking time will depend on thickness of apple slices.
- Let cool and eat!
Apple Fruit and Yogurt Cups
- Apples large enough to scoop out and fill with fruit
- Lemon juice
- Your favorite flavor of yogurt
- Fruit (pears, grapes, berries, etc.) cut in small pieces
- Optional: granola
- Cut the top off of the apple.
- Using a spoon or melon baller, scoop out the inside of the apple to make a cup.
- Lightly wipe inside of apple with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- If apple doesn’t sit flat on surface, cut a little of the bottom to make it even.
- Fill with your favorite yogurt and fruit and sprinkle with a little granola. You can even eat the cup!