A good friend of mine made this dish for dinner and brought leftovers for me to try for lunch one day as she knows I love buffalo flavor & eating healthy. I loved it so much that I stopped on the way home to buy the ingredients and made it for my family that night.
- 1 package of lean ground turkey
- 1/2 jar of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- Boston Bib Lettuce
- Chop onion into small pieces and saute with olive oil spray in a pan until transparent. Set aside.
- Next saute the ground turkey until cooked through.
- Add onion and 1/2 jar of Buffalo Sauce to the ground turkey and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place Boston Bibb Lettuce Leaves on a plate and spoon some of the ground turkey mixture onto each one.
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese and diced tomatoes on top and serve.