We made these fun and playful treats to gave to our friends at preschool.
Here's what you need:
- Sugar Cookies cut and baked into different size circles. (We used pre-made dough. Tip! Form the dough into different size logs. Refrigerate until firm, then slice and bake. No rolling and cutting needed!)
- White royal icing. (We use meringue powder instead of egg whites to make our royal icing, safer to use than egg whites. You can find this at any craft store.)
Fun Part! Assorted candies and such to create the snowman: Here is what we used.
- Pretzel Sticks for arms and legs
- Candy corn for the nose
- Mini chocolate chips for eyes, mouth, buttons
- Mini m&m's for buttons
- Smarties for buttons
- Peanut Butter Cups, or bell shaped chocolates cut in half for hats
- Fruit by the Foot or Fruit Roll Ups, cut into strips for the scarf
Just bake your cookies, frost them and let them harden. Once complete, put two different size cookies into a bag, add goodies to bag. Print labels, cut and staple to bag.
(Click to print labels. Opens to PDF file)
They make a fun gifts or great goodie bags for a winter party!