- Plastic table cloths in your favorite team colors
- Craft sticks/pipe cleaners
- Duck Tape
What You Do:
1. Cut the table cloths into 1" strips. (I use a rotary blade, but scissors will work just fine. If you have ever found me at a local event, we are most likely using these strips for dance ribbons or some other craft. The rotary blade saves a lot of time!)
2. Place a handful of strips in the center of a pipe cleaner. Twist until nice and tight.
3. Cut your straws in half.
4. Put the pipe cleaner ends inside your straw, pull from the opposite end and twist over the end to secure.
5. Wrap the straw and exposed pipe cleaner with Duck Tape and there you have your Spirit Stick!
Now your Cheerleaders can cheer your team on to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!