What mom isn't looking for a fun, nutritious snack for her kids after school? My kids love a good after school snack and the more interesting it is, the more likely they are to devour it. Not only is this recipe super simple and quick to make, it is absolutely delicious.
Here's what you will need:
1. Slice the apples and arrange on a plate.
2. Scoop some peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10-20 seconds, just until it is smooth enough to pour from the bowl.
3. Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the apples.
4. Sprinkle with the desired amount of chocolate chips and raisins.
5. Drizzle a little honey on top of the apples.
6. Dust with cinnamon.