Grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
Small pitted black olives, drained
Balsamic glaze or black piping gel (gel can be found in the baking aisle)
Lettuce for garnish, optional
2. Place two tomato pieces on top of the cream cheese for the ladybug wings.
3. Using a toothpick, make black dots on each tomato "wing" using the balsamic glaze or black gel.
4. For the head, place one olive at the top-center of the wings.
5. Arrange on a platter lined with lettuce leaves.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.