- 3 1bs of corned beef brisket
- 3 carrots
- Head of cabbage
- Onion – cut into chunks
- 3-4 small yellow potatoes
- 3-4 cups of water (enough water to cover brisket)
- Cider vinegar about 2 tablespoons (sometimes the corned beef is already seasoned, so you won’t need to add additional spices such as the vinegar and pepper)
- A dash of pepper, fresh ground
- Combine the vinegar, pepper, water, and onion in the slow cooker and mix well.
- Scatter potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place corned beef and the contents of the packet (included with brisket) in the slow cooker, then set on low for 8 hours.
- Wash and shred the cabbage, then place the shredded pieces on top of the corned beef during the last 1-1 ½ hours of cooking.
Enjoy as is with the veggies or with a side of noodles!