Hey Mac Families,
Calling all kid writers and artists!
Grab your paper and pen, because you just got hired! 📝
Next month, Macaroni Kid Lakewood-Littleton will be publishing a special winter holiday edition, written by you!
Choose from the following assignments:
❄️ Tell us about your family's favorite Hanukkah tradition.
❄️ Christmas is coming! Tell us how to stay off Santa's Naughty List.
❄️ Which winter holiday does your family celebrate? Tell us about it and what you love about it.
❄️ Tell us about the funniest or most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during Winter Break.
❄️ What is your favorite (or least favorite) winter activity, and why?
❄️ Do you have a favorite winter holiday themed movie or book? Share it with us!
❄️ Write a winter or winter holiday themed short story.
❄️ Draw a winter or winter holiday themed picture.
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
- You can write a sentence, story, poem, or draw a picture. GET CREATIVE!
- All submitted entries will be published.
- Kids up to age 18 are eligible.
- All entries must be submitted to Christen at ChristenR@MacaroniKid.com by Tuesday, November 30, 2021, by 11:59PM.
- Each entry will be published in our special holiday edition that will be released in December, 2021.
- Please include your name, age, and a photo of yourself*.
One of our favorite things to do is publish young authors. We can't wait to hear from you!
Peace ☮️, Love ❤️, & Macaroni 🌼,
Get a FREE, kid-friendly event calendar for Lakewood and Littleton, CO, full of festivals, fairs, activities, events and more! Sign up by clicking HERE!
Know of an event that our readers would like? Submit the event by CLICKING HERE! Thank you!
RULES: Your parent must be a Macaroni Kid Lakewood-Littleton subscriber to submit your entry. If you are not a subscriber, you will be subscribed. (You can unsubscribe anytime, but we hope you choose to stay!) By submitting a your entry and photo, you give Macaroni Kid Lakewood-Littleton permission to use said entry and photo in our publication, without compensation or consequence.