November 18, 2021 through January 2, 2022
Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park
801 South Yarrow Street | Lakewood, Colorado
My family loves Christmas.
Camp Christmas is an over-the-top celebration of Christmas history, but in the very best way possible. Surrounded by as much Christmas as could fit into one place, you are invited to take a journey through Holiday time. And we could not have loved it more.
🎄 IT'S MY FAVORITE BECAUSE...
There is literally something for everyone at Camp Christmas. My 11 year old loved collecting virtual Merry Badges along the way. My 16 year old was in selfie heaven and made it her mission to solve all of the pun trees. My 20 year old stayed busy finding the weirdest Christmas trinkets there and sampling the treats and holiday drinks. The hubs would have stayed all night if we let him... the history and the free Audio Tour were both fascinating. And I just loved looking at everything, hanging out with my fam, grabbing a cup of Craft Cocoa, and enjoying the time literally immersed in Christmas.
🎄 MOM TIPS
- The Camp Christmas team has thought of everything to make this the perfect evening for families, Ladies Nights Out, and Date Nights.
- Sweet and savory snacks, plus light meals, are available at three locations throughout Camp Christmas. Top it off with a gourmet hot cocoa from the Sweetsville Diner or a frosty cocktail from Base Camp or Fairy Bar! (View the menu before you head to Camp.)
- Local food trucks are onsite at Camp Christmas most evenings – serving up hot food to keep you warm!
- Reservations keep the crowds at bay.
- Reserve a time to visit with Santa! Camp counselors are available to take photos for your personal use with your phone or camera.
- Speak Spanish or need an ASL interpreter for your visit with Santa? Camp Christmas can accommodate you at designated times.
- Be sure to stop by the Camp Carousel for a FREE ride!
- The event is mostly outdoors, so dress warm! There are a few buildings that are open for indoor displays. It's the perfect time to warm up and head back outside.
- Get your tickets NOW! Time slots are selling out quickly as more people hear about this unique and fabulous event! Tickets start at $8.
- Strollers are allowed.
- The Lakewood neighbors are getting into the Camp Christmas spirit – show your ticket at 35 local restaurants, shops and businesses for special Lakewood discounts outlined here now through January 2, 2022.
Now, I don't want to ruin ALL of the surprises at Camp Christmas, so I made a little movie for you that highlights some of our favorites parts!
Get your tickets NOW online or call the DCPA Box Office at (303) 893-4100. Remember, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts is the only authorized provider for shows and related events produced and presented by the DCPA.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CAMP CHRISTMAS
FIND MORE CAMP CHRISTMAS FUN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Vaccinations are not required at Camp Christmas. Masks are required in all indoor spaces and encouraged outdoors.
Disclaimer: My family was given complimentary admission tickets for Camp Christmas. All opinions are my own, and that of my family!