We’re back, Campers! Denver’s campiest, quirkiest holiday adventure is returning to Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park on November 17.
Handcrafted by Camp Director Lonnie Hanzon and his band of local magic makers, Camp Christmas is a dazzling dreamscape made just for you. It’s an invitation to leave your worries behind and lean in to the joy of the season. It’s an opportunity to remember, reconnect, and recharge. It’s fun, fleeting, and just a little bit weird. It’s everything you love about the holidays all wrapped up into one enchanting experience!
Round up the whole family (or your chosen family) and join the celebration!
My family loves Christmas.
Surrounded by as much Christmas as could fit into one place, you are invited to take a journey through Holiday time at Camp Christmas. And we could not have loved it more.
🎄 IT'S MY FAVORITE BECAUSE...
- Camp Christmas is an over-the-top celebration of Christmas history, but in the very best way possible.
- There is literally something for everyone at Camp Christmas. A classic carousel, hot cocoa, visits with Santa, sweet treats, shimmering light displays, and immersive exhibits that will fill your head with visions of Christmases past await you in a six-acre winter wonderland.
- Whether you prefer craft cocktails or a classic hot cocoa, you'll find your faves at one (or all) of three themed bars at Camp Christmas.
November 18, 2021 through December 24, 2022
Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park
801 South Yarrow Street | Lakewood, Colorado
🎄 MY MOM TIPS
- The Camp Christmas team has thought of everything to make this the perfect evening for families, Ladies Nights Out, and Date Nights.
- Sweet and savory snacks are available at three locations throughout Camp Christmas. Top it off with a gourmet hot cocoa from the Sweetsville Diner or a frosty cocktail from Base Camp or Fairy Bar! (View the menu before you head to Camp.)
- Local food trucks are onsite at Camp Christmas most evenings – serving up hot food to keep you warm!
- Reserve a time to visit with Santa! Camp counselors are available to take photos for your personal use with your phone or camera.
- Speak Spanish or need an ASL interpreter for your visit with Santa? Camp Christmas can accommodate you at designated times.
- Be sure to stop by the Camp Carousel!
- The event is mostly outdoors, so dress warm! There are a few buildings that are open for indoor displays. It's the perfect time to warm up and head back outside.
- Get your tickets NOW! Time slots are selling out quickly as more people hear about this unique and fabulous event! Tickets start at $12. Children 2 & younger are free. (Use the “Children 2 & Under” option when buying to book tickets for little ones, including babes in arms.)
- VIP Camp Christmas Experiences (NEW in 2022!) are available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at 6pm and 7pm.
- Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
Get your tickets NOW online or call the DCPA Box Office at (303) 893-4100. Remember, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts is the only authorized provider for shows and related events produced and presented by the DCPA.
FIND MORE CAMP CHRISTMAS FUN ON SOCIAL MEDIA