Celebrating 16 years of scares in the Mile High, the 13th Floor Haunted House will open for the 2023 season on Friday, September 15 and will run select nights through Saturday, November 11, 2023. This season brings terrifying twists and turns, new characters, and new add-on attractions that are sure to thrill.
ENTER IF YOU DARE.
This year haunt-goers can check out all-new add-on experiences, including:
- A tiki bar - ‘The Sacred Skull: A Tiki Tarot Experience’
- The Graveyard Shift: Zombie Shooting Gallery
- No Name’s Clown Chaos
Scare-fanatics will see the return of their favorite attractions such as:
- The Shriekeasy Bar (21+)
- R.I.P. Cabanas
- Class Axe Throwing
- Plus the secret bar inside the haunt which has a theme of Three Little Pigs this season.
13th Floor Denver will also debut all-new Behind The Screams tours, where guests can get a backstage view of the haunt and learn all about how the horrors come to life each night.
The most terrifying legend lives on in Denver this season. 13th Floor is Denver’s largest haunted house, named one of the scariest haunted houses in the country. There are three attractions inhabiting the haunt, which include:
- The 3-Little-Pigs have snapped. Gone full-berserker-mode. Deeply demented by hatred and fear, determined that they would no longer suffer the torment and torture brought about by both their captors AND the confines of their subjugate role in the “story,” itself—they begin… The hunted now become the hunters. However, these little piggies aren’t hunting for supper…they’re hunting for vengeance! Vengeance cast upon friend and foe alike. Makes no difference to them anymore. From Mother Goose to Pinocchio — nobody is exempt from the terror of these seriously-sick-swine.
- The air feels thick with an ominous energy, and you can't shake the feeling that you're being watched. Suddenly, a faint whispering fills the room as it grows colder. It's too late. Mara the nun has returned to our realm with a malevolent plan - to unleash the Nightmare Realm upon us. Will anyone be able to stop her before it’s too late?
- In a post-apocalyptic world, a virus has infected humanity, leaving the world overrun by these mutations. The Hades Corporation, responsible for the virus and antidote have set out to eradicate these mutants and capture the Alpha infected. Meanwhile a survivor sets out to uncover the truth and expose the involvement of the Hades Corporation. Despite victory, the survivor is left with a sense of dread and uncertainty. In a world where survival depends on uncovering the truth, who will believe it and does it really matter?
As the scares never stop at 13th Floor, BLACKOUT will return Friday, Nov. 10 and Saturday, Nov. 11, 2023. Blackout is a two-day event where monsters and mayhem lurk in total darkness. Upon arriving, each group (not each person) is given one glow stick to guide them through the horrors of the 13th Floor.
- Fast Pass - $10 more
- Skip the Line and reserve your entry time - $20 more
- Behind-The-Screams Tour: Beginning September 30, 13th Floor will offer two tours each Saturday and Sunday. Prices begin at $29.99. Capacity of 12 people per tour.
- 1-hour long lights-on tour of the haunt without actors. Guests will learn the history of the haunted house, see how scare elements work, learn the stories behind various scenes and walk through the entire haunt as well as the makeup room.
- Monster-Free Hour: On Sundays in October, Halloween fans that may not yet be fans of the jump scare are welcome to come an hour before opening to experience the full haunted house without any scare actors. An easy introduction to haunted houses for anyone dipping their toes into the haunt world.
- Limited Capacity. Ticket admits one person into all attractions during the operational hours for the event. Add-on experiences not included, except with Platinum tickets.
- Platinum and Skip the Line ticket time slots can and will sell out; therefore, booking in advance is highly recommended. For the best price, buy online.
- Patrons 21+ are invited to experience the haunt’s Three Little Pigs Secret Bar and enjoy a refreshing, themed shot before braving your way back into the madness.
- Ticket prices begin at $19.99
- A full seasonal calendar is here.
13th Floor is located at 3400 East 52nd Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80216. For more information, visit 13thfloorhauntedhouse.com.