Where else can you play in a clinic, 3on3 game and 5on5 game in one night? The Gold Crown 3x5 Basketball League allows for athletes to take nightly skills and transform them into game play.
This program is designed for players to work on their skills during a structured league format with multiple playing options each night.
- The clinic gives players a different skill to focus
- The 3on3 games allow them to apply it to small game settings and fine-tune the new skills
- The 5on5 game takes their skills to the next level by playing live action games.
Youth playing at the recreational – competitive level are encourage to participate and can register as individuals, groups, or teams. The league represents the implementation of the Jr. NBA and USA Basketball Youth Guidelines to allow for age appropriate rules (lower baskets, size of ball, etc.) and proper skill development. Each player will receive a league t-shirt.
Basketball League Details
- September 28 – October 26
- Thursday Nights only | 5:30 pm - 7:45 pm
- Mile High Division (9 Ft Hoops): 3rd/4th Grade
- Centennial Division: 5th/6th Grade
- Rocky Mountain Division: 7th/8th Grade
- Roster Size: 8 -10 players per team
- Competition: Open to competitive and recreational players
- Age Appropriate rules (i.e. ball size, hoop height, 3-point line, player-to-player defense)
- Each week will consist of a 30-minute player clinic, followed by a 20-minute team practice, a 20-minute 3on3 game and wrapping up with a 30-minute 5on5 game
- Includes a league t-shirt
- $175 per player
🌟🌟🌟 Scholarships available! 🌟🌟🌟
About Gold Crown
Former Denver Nuggets Player Bill Hanzlik founded Gold Crown Foundation (GCF) in 1986 with Denver business leader, Ray Baker, recognizing a need for amazing sports and enrichment programs for our Colorado youth. Gold Crown Foundation offers boys and girls basketball, volleyball, and golf to thousands of youth annually as well as camps, clinics, enrichment programs, leagues, and tournaments for 6 to 20 year olds in Colorado.