Let's be real here. You have entered the portion of winter break when your kids are driving you nuts with the "I'm boreds", or they spend every waking moment on technology (which we kinda love a little but that makes us feel guilty, right?). Don't worry, we got you. We have gathered some EASY and fun winter break boredom busters to keep your kids busy.
☃️ STAYING BUSY
- Find Your Family Fun®️ at Home
- Make Your Own Boardgame
- 101 Things to Do When Kids are Bored
- Roll a Snowman: A Dice Game
- 5 Podcasts for Kids and Families
- 12 Ways to Play in the Snow You Might Not Have Tried Yet
- Create a Blizzard INDOORS!
- Snow Much Fun: 5 Ways for Your Kids to Have Indoor Fun with Snow
- Virtual Field Trips for the Whole Family
- Grow Ice Crystals at Home
- Handmade Snowman Greeting Cards
- Window Cling Snowflakes
- Make Your Own Snowflakes!
- 3D Snowflakes
- Craft Stick Snowmen
- Snowflake Paintings
- A Simple Snowman Craft Your Kids Can Make
- DIY Fizzy Dinosaur Eggs
⛄ FUN IN THE KITCHEN
- Do You Want to Build A Snowman Lunch?
- DIY Ice Cream in a Bag in 15 Minutes
- Build A Snowman Cookie Kits
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Snowman Cupcakes
- Easy Peanut Butter Roll-Ups
- Frozen Hot Cocoa
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- No Bake Energy Bites